We’re currently living in a tumultuous time of increased stress and uncertainty, which impacts sleep cycles for your whole family. You need sleep now more than ever, and our trained experts with years of experience know how to help your family through these unprecedented times. Our team is here to help you and your baby get the rest you both need to support strong immune systems, lower stress, and improve mental health in as little as 3-4 nights.
Here at Mommywise, we have always been committed to helping families in crisis and putting safety first. We are currently offering our in-home sleep training services on a limited, case-by-case basis, following all local and CDC Guidelines, and taking every possible precaution for the health and safety of our team and your family.
We also offer our sleep training services virtually, which provides the same level of real-time support our clients love, and the results you need. We’ll be “with” you and your baby live via screens and a smart baby monitor for three nights and four days, offering guidance and shifting strategies through sleep and naps. (Read recent reviews here.)
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our team and clients safe:
All Mommywise Coaches are vaccinated! We’re committed to providing in-home services with strong CDC protocols and mutual trust in place. In-home services are offered on a limited basis while taking every precaution for everyone’s health and safety. Specifically, Mommywise Coaches:
- Obtain Covid-19 vaccines within the recommended timeframe
- Obtain COVID tests upon request and rapid tests if the results won’t be received by the time of their visit
- Wash and sanitize hands often in and outside of your home
- Wear facial coverings in public and in your home upon request
- Will discuss and agree with you about facial coverings and social distancing in your home.
- Notify us of any potential exposure, regardless of immunization status. In this case, we will offer to reschedule or change Coaches. No rescheduling fees will apply.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our In-Home Sleep Training Services. We are more than happy to help with any accommodations you need to feel safe and comfortable while working with us. We would love to speak to you. And most of all, we want to help you and your baby get the sleep you need!